How it works
No events yet
D. Population Growth and Food security, a case study of Nyarusiza sub county in Kisoro district Uganda. International Journal of latest Engineering and Management Research (IJLEMR)
1st Hortinlea field Day on 13th At AJIGO
1st International Conférence on ‘’meeting point between plants seeds and farmers care’’
1st Paper writing and research dissertation Bishop Stuart University and RUFORAM
13th Annual MUST International Interdisciplinary Research Journal
The first Joy international conference at Uganda Christian Uganda.
Bishop Stuart University research dissemination work shop Kakoba.
Bishop Stuart University Mbarara, Uganda
North Ankole Diocese P.O.Box,01 Rushere Uganda
Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University Of Science and Technology Bondo Kenya(INSEFOODS PROJECT)
Uganda Christian University Mukono Uganda (Acentre of Excellence in the heart of Africa)
North Ankole Diocese Inspectorate of Education Department( Church Founded Schools)
• Certificate in entrepreneurship and business skills programme.
• Certificate in agriculture (livestock rearing and management of goats, pigs and poultry technology in crops and livestock, marketing of agricultural produce)
• certificate in management evaluation and assessment from Education standards
• Certificate in handling people with disabilities/special needs.
• Certificate in guidance and counseling and AID Testing
• A qualified graduate teacher hold certificate to assess and evaluate learners
Certificate in military and political science
B. Traditional Methods of Milk Processing and Preservation by Local Farmers.
C. An alternative Sustainable Source of Protein for Humans and Animals